Seo experts academy has been the talk of the seo town and thousands have downloaded the tutorial and are active in the members area. Beginners or small businesses will absolutely love it because no single info is left behind and every aspect of the basic website optimization has been covered.
Did you know how many people are now seeing success ranking their website with nothing but just a simple tweak to their on page seo factors.
We extracted the effective digital strategies that some of the new york seo experts have used for years to boost their website search visibility on search engines, for example, Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. The main purpose of a good webmaster seo guidelines is to educate the webmaster or the business website owner to maximize the search visibility of their website and navigation to main content with ease.
Both of the above two advantages boosts the crawl friendly structure of their site and user experience yielding an higher conversion rate.
To put together in simple words – the guidelines help the webmasters structure their content for search engines and visitors.
Let us start from the initial step:
- Title of the page : You should note that the title of the given page should briefly describe about the content of the page. Don’t keep it boring.
- CTR or click through rate: Connected with the title is the CTR, the number of clicking through increases if you include attention grabbing words that will entice visitors to click your website link on the search page.
- Meta description: This is where you describe or provide a snippet of the content. People often like to know what they are going to read before wasting their time reading on unwanted article.
- Meta keywords: This field may not be for users but it helps search engines categorize what your content page is all about.
- Body of the content: This is where you write user friendly content around your keywords. It is a good practice to write for the real human readers and not stuff keywords for search engines. The search engines have evolved and use advanced technology to mimic an human like reading pattern helping the algorithms identify whether the content is a quality worth to be included high on the search pages.
- Multimedia content: Text content alone does not help the readers, for busy people easy reading is the way to go, if you can go that extra mile to help your readers just add a good number of illustrative images and/or infographics, explainer or demonstration videos, etc.
- Heading tags: Your main topic or theme of the page should be mentioned in the h1 tag and take note not to abuse this tag. You can utilize other heading tags, for example, h2, h3, etc., tags for your sub-headings. This will keep your content structured has well as easy for both search engine and the readers to navigate your site.
- Navigation: Put the links to your main or important pages on the home page, so that your readers can easily find it. Breadcumbs are also a good way to keep your visitor informed about the site structure and helping them navigate to and forth your site pages.
- Interlinking inner pages: When a visitor lands on your site, you will want them to read other related and important pages also. It is a standard practice to put links to your other inner pages from within your content.
The seo experts academy has techniques that work very well for beginners and experienced marketers. Most of the lessons in this training material are unique and rarely found in forums. The authors are experts who have really gone through the pain to get you the ultimate seo course in the industry.